my so called life

It is what is it. All hail the chuckleheads for they are funny and wise.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I work, I work, and I work. I go to school and work and work. Did I mention I work?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

In Brief

In Brief.

Some of the things that I have been thinking about but I have not had the time to write.

…I AM MOVING IN 4 DAYS. I am STILL NOT FINISHED PACKING.

…How many boxes it takes to pack all the crap you have collected of the years.

…How hard it is to part with unpractical items.

…I wish there was a magic spell that would allow friends to take over all your decision making power until you can think clearly, again.

…Why aren’t women’s clothing sizes all standard and meaningful?

…The power of a little girls squeal when she sees you for the first time that day when you pick her up after school.

…The healing power of butterfly kisses, big hugs, and I love you.

…How difficult it can be just doing everyday tasks. How much one can take for granted being able to just walk from a backspace in a parking lot to the store.

…When measuring time is counted by days between doctors appointments…

…Knowing when to keep soldering on, when to stand up for yourself, when to bite your tongue, when to move on.

…learning how to live in the moment instead of wasting time analyzing it.

…wondering when we stopped believing in the unicorns, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, magic, and all things we really can’t see. And are we better people for not believing in them?

I see if I can elaborate on some of this at one point. Got to go now.

Later!
Diayah

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I say that we are NOT better off for not believing anymore...It is a sad day when we stop; innocence is lost, adulthood quickly approaches, and the good life we once knew is lost forever...how sad can that be?? Take heart, tho, cuz you still have little ones that DO believe, and they will make you a better person...altho, me personally, I don't think you could be much better...YOUR GREAT!!
(That was the Tony The Tiger in me...lol)
Anyways...good luck with that packing and parting w/ mommy type treasures...its never easy..and if ya need me, Im only an IM away...
Love ya
:)Just me

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

packing and throwing out the things you don't really need is the worst part of moving.

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  
Blogger Diayah said...

I guess Sean never threw away his running shoes.

Remember be the mouse who always has his running shoes hanging around his neck.

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

haven't heard anything from you in a while. you doing ok?

Tuesday, 28 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home