my so called life

It is what is it. All hail the chuckleheads for they are funny and wise.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I work, I work, and I work. I go to school and work and work. Did I mention I work?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another Day in Paradise.. OK Bri sorry for borrowing your catch phrase here.. but instead of saying how much working in Cambodia sucks.. I usually say this..Just another day in Paradise.. people usually laugh as the place I work in is only paradise in Hades. Where is it written that the moment you totally depend on someone to do their job is exactly 15 minutes before they totally drop the friggin ball? Today I started at 0600 having to do a walmart run for the school.. HEY Kirsten.. I started the day with DD!!!! A nice large one..lol. After dropping off a movie at Lackluster aka Blockbuster.. LATE of course.. I headed to work.. only to turn around 10 minutes later to go back home because.. DUH I forgot my laptop.. WOW I must have been TIRED... Then I went to work.. where I discovered I had to move all my crap AGAIN to another office.. this is common place for me.. my job title and location must change at least 3 times a year.. Somewhere in the scheme of life I pissed off Murphy.. and he declared martial law on my butt. Well about a half hour into moving I asked one of the secy if she had delivered all the paperwork needed for my kids who were going home.. her answer was NO. She didn't tell me it didn't get done. .and five minutes later the school was calling asking for it.. I had to rush around get all the things done.. when both copiers broke.. (I hope Murphy was having a great laugh) .. Being the techie I am I went to the fax and put it into copy mode.. got the paperwork copied and flew down to the school that is 11 miles away... Delivered and got everything signed and headed back to the main offices.. and was exhausted by 1030.. My goal was to leave at 1330.. I left at 1530 and had to go to another store for the school .. I picked up the kids.. went home.. and then had to go back to the market.. for paper stuff so I can pack my dishes..

OMG I move in 9 days and not one friggin thing is packed!!!!!!!!! Damn.

On the fibro front.. the med reduction is working.. My cold congestion and cough is finally going away. I almost felt good today.. but my stamina is terrible.. I am so weak that it is difficult to do much more than come home and just sit down. Sometimes I focus too much on the pain and not enough on the weakness.. there is absolutely nothing that can be given to you for it.. it is like a dead battery that will not charge no matter how long you have it plugged in. One of the hardest things about this illness is its unpredictability, I have tried going to bed earlier.. but I can't sleep.. other nights I hit the pillow and it feels like a minute later its time to get up to go to work and hours have passed by in a blink.. This is a hard few weeks for me because the doctor could not fit me in two week intervals.. My appointments are almost a month a part.. so my super B-12 shots will have to wait a few days..

Tomorrow I am hoping to get out earlier than normal and get something done.. if I have the energy... I got some advice from a former personal trainer that told me going on the treadmill is too much for me and I need to back off and start slower. Some very very light weights and a high number of reps are in order. I am going to start this out tom.. Hopefully...and maybe I can stick this back to this illness..

Well thats all for now.. behind the prison bars..lol...Hope everything is good and well with everyone.

I am still looking at those winds.. wondering what the message is there....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

hey D...I can take out that damn Murphy like I took out Juan Valdez...piece a cake...lol...glad to here that the med situation is gettin under control...I know you'll be glad when its finally TOTALLY under control....wow..9 days, huh??? God, I give you credit...Im not even sick, and I don't have the energy you do...I will be happy when every thing settles down..well as much as it can in your case..lol...and you can get some rest!!!! You need it..and you DEFINATELY deserve it. I will talk to ya later

Love ya
:)Just me

Friday, 17 February, 2006  
Blogger Diayah said...

Well well... I thought you had given up on commenting as well.

Wonder what could be the occassion.

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home