my so called life

It is what is it. All hail the chuckleheads for they are funny and wise.

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I work, I work, and I work. I go to school and work and work. Did I mention I work?

Friday, January 20, 2006

HERE'S TO THE TECHIES!!!!


I have had a miserable two weeks - tech wise.

I was trying to comizerate when I came across this website W.o.W. fire hazzards words of wisdom.

This one is for all the techies out there.. read, cry, laugh, and try to forget. Get lost in stargate or have a lord of the rings marathon.. go ahead.. you know you own it.

CyberLife Wisdom

Spelling inspected prior to transmission; any errors occured en route.

MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS: This E-mail contains a minimum of 50% post-consumer electrons

Please notify me if you do not recieve this message.

Express E-mail; Dilivered at 186,000 miles per second!

The surest way to improve one's looks is to go into a chat room.

HONK if your keyboard has a horn!

Beat your head against the keyboard to continue

I'm not a 14 year old girl, but I play one on the internet.

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who know binary and those who don't.

For every function, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's obsolete.

The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.

When the going gets tough, upgrade.

To err is human... to blame your computer for your mistakes is downright natural.

He who laughs last probably made a back-up.

The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.

A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.

If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

I post therefore I am

Your computer may beat you in chess, but never in kickboxing!

This webpage has been brought to you by the number 1 and the number 0

This website looks best when viewed on CompanyTime

Notice: Webmaster carries less than $20 in cash

You have reached the end of the internet, please turn your browser around.

error: system failure: Please enter any 11 digit prime number to continue.

Error: Keaybord not found: Please press F1 to continue.

Spank the keyboard to continue...

Kneel before me, for I am ROOT

Home Pages are like asses... Everyone has one but not everyone wants to see yours.

One of the best things to come out of the home computer revolution could be the general and widespread understanding of how severely limited logic really is. --Frank Herbert

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. --Pablo Picasso

Go away or else I will replace you with a very small shell script.

Will work for bandwidth

Got Root?

3 Comments:

Blogger WoodChuck said...

For every function, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

I had several favorites but this one seemed to stand out.

Saturday, 21 January, 2006  
Blogger Bri said...

that's hilarious!

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Kirsten said...

When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.

thats my favorite...lol...hey girl...don't you think you should update now??? just cuz i was gone, doesn't mean you get to be a slacker...lol..im back now, so geter done....lol

:)

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home